Covid 19 Policy:
All students and staff may be exposed to any illness while in close contact with others and during clinical rotation for all programs. Students and staff are required to be vaccinated in order to participate in any clinical experience. You must show proof of vaccination record prior to the first day of class or second vaccine prior to the second week of class. Please read the following policy as it relates to Covid 19.
- Provide proof of vaccination record prior to enrollment (upload to polischool account).
- Students must provide weekly covid testing results within 72 hours of the first day of the week.
- Students will be screened daily upon entry into the classroom.
- Students MUST notify the school if they test positive, have symptoms or are expose to anyone who has tested positive for covid19.
- Failure to report exposure or symptoms, you will be immediately suspended from the program until further notice and may be subject to paying full tuition upon re-entry (See reinstatement policy).
- All students are required to wear an N95 mask with a face shield.
- If someone test positive or are exposed to the virus, the following rules apply:
- In-person classes will immediately be suspended and we will switch to online learning.
- All students and staff will be required to take a PCR covid test 5-7 days after exposure.
- If students and staff are vaccinated we will remain in class and screen for symptoms and all staff and students will be required to take a covid test.
- There will be no eating or drinking in class, students must go downstairs for mask break and to drink, during break you may eat in your cars only.
- No visitors are allowed in the building.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 248-702-6459.
Lakeisha Jennings RN