The Nurse Aide program will train you to care for patients/residents in Extended Care Facilities, Assisted Living Centers, Hospitals and Private Homes.
You will learn Personal Care Skills, Anatomy & Physiology, Vital Signs, First Aid, and Hands-on Training with real patients in a clinical setting.
You will also learn the characteristics of professionalism, interviewing skills, and professional resume writing. At the end of the program, you will earn a Certificate of Completion and will be eligible to take the Michigan State Certified Nurse Aide Exam.
We are proud of the work we do!!!
We have a 100% Graduation Rate and a 98% CNA State Exam Pass Rate!!!
CNA Day Class Option
We offer 3-week Day Classes Mon-Friday 9am-3pm
Week 1 : Didactic portion/Lectures/Coursework (VIRTUAL)
Week 2: Hands on practice, ALL SKILLS (In-Person)
**Week 3: Continue Practice lab/Clinical (Clinicals will be held the 3rd week Wednesday & Thursday 7am-3pm)
CNA Saturday Only Option
Saturday Only Classes 8 weeks: Saturday’s 9am-4pm. For Saturday only courses, clinicals will be held on Saturday’s of the 7 &8th week from 7am-3pm. This is a hybrid/blended learning course, you will be required to complete online lectures/modules before weekly Saturday sessions. Must have a laptop, computer or tablet.
CNA Evening Class Option
Part Time Evening Class: 5 weeks Monday, Wednesday, Friday’s 4pm-9pm CLINICALS WILL BE HELD DURING THE DAY ON THE FIFTH WEEK MONDAY & WEDNESDAY 7am-3pm.
LECTURES WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY (1ST WEEK) YOU MUST HAVE A COMPUTER, LABTOP, TABLET OR PHONE.
Students are required to attend all sessions. Attendance is Mandatory!!!
Please read our covid 19 policy!!!!!
Tuition & Fees
- $900 Course Fee ( 3 & 5 week CNA class only) $360 Deposit due upon enrollment, balance due first day of class.
- Total Cost includes background check, textbooks
- Saturday Only Course Fee: $1250 ($450 deposit due at registration)
There is NO REFUND UNLESS WE CANCEL CLASS, FUNDS CAN BE TRANSFERED TO A DIFFERENT CLASS. Please refer to our refund policy upon enrollment!
Funding your Tuition:
- We have custom payment plans (call our office 248-702-6459)
- Michigan Works (we are Michigan Works Approve & Funding is available) Contact your local MW office: MichiganWorks! Association
- We have partnered with T & I Credit Union Education Loans For Students – T & I Credit Union (ticreditunion.org)
- Payment plans are available. Please contact our office 248-702-6459
Cost not included in tuition
- State Exam Fee $125
- TB Skin Test
Forms of payment accepted
- personal checks
- certified funds
- Michigan Rehab Services
- Michigan Works Voucher
- Employer paid partnership program
- Navy Blue Scrubs (Uniform)
- 3 ring binder/ note pad, pens, pencils, highlighters
- Watch with a second hand
Materials provided by the school
- Stethoscope, b/p cuff
- Name badges
- Must be 18 years of age (17 with parent consent)
- Available to attend all classes (Mandatory attendance)
To Begin the Process
- Complete enrollment form online or in-person
- Complete Background check online or in-person
- Obtain TB skin test
- Purchase school uniform
- Pay deposit $360.00 or $450 online or in-person (Saturday Only)
- Final Payments due first day of class
- Payment plans available
- Must present with a valid ID
TUITION MUST BE PAID IN FULL NO LATER THAN THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS (Payment plans are available)
Please be guided on our class schedules. For further inquiries or clarifications, please leave us a message.
|Scheduled Dates for 2023||Time|
|January 16-February 3||9:00am-3:00 pm 3 weeks|
|February 4-March 25||9:00am-3:00 pm 3 weeks|
|February 6-24||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.3 Weeks|
|March 6-24||9:00am-3:00pm 3 Weeks|
|March 27-April 28||4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. 5 Weeks M,W,F|
|May 1-19 FULL||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. 3 Weeks|
|June 12-30||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. 3 Weeks|
|July 10-28||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. 3 Weeks|
|August 7-25||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. 3 weeks|
|September 11-October 13||4:00pm-9:00pm 5 Weeks M,W,F|
|October 2-20||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. 3 weeks|
|October 30-November 17||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. 3 weeks|
|November 27-December 15||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. 3 weeks|
Know the terms and conditions here.