Our Medical Assistant program will prepare you to perform both clinical and administrative tasks required to keep clinics, medical offices, or other outpatient medical settings running smoothly.
By combining formal education, simulation learning, and practical experience, we are confident that you will be well-prepared for the national certifying exam, as well as in the real world.
Throughout the course, you will learn to perform the duties of a Medical Assistant, such as:
- Prepare patients for examinations
- Take patients’ medical histories
- Go over treatment procedures with patients
- Assist physicians or nurses during exams
- Collect/prepare lab specimens
- Perform basic lab tests
- Facilitate prescription refills
- Inform patients about medications
- Remove sutures
- Vital signs and much more…
As per the U.S. Department of Labor, medical assistant employment is projected to increase 23 percent from 2014 to 2024.
- Medical Assistant
- EKG Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Technician
- Back Office Assistant Manager
- Front Office Assistant Manager
- Hospital Donor Unit Assistant
- Blood Bank Donor Unit Assistant
The average salary for a Medical Assistant in Michigan is $15 per hour or more depending on setting.
Click on Enroll Now for Class Schedules:
Students must attend a mandatory orientation prior to the start of class.
Our Medical Assistant Program is a 12 week hybrid course. Students will be required to attend virtual lectures with online course work to be completed. Hands on Laboratory sessions are twice a week
Day Class: 9am-1pm
Program Cost: $3,500
Deposit $1500 with remaining balance due on or before the first day of class. Payment plans are available please call 248-702-6459
- Digital Curriculum
- Chromebook Rental
- Billing/Office Software Simulation
- Phlebotomy kit
- Uniform (Ceil Blue)
- School supplies
- Blood Pressure Cuff & Stethoscope ( Also available during practice)
Know the terms and conditions here.