Become A Certified Nurse Assistant
The Nurse Aide program will train you to care for patients/residents in Extended Care Facilities, Assisted Living Centers, Hospitals and Private Homes.
You will learn Personal Care Skills, Anatomy & Physiology, Vital Signs, CPR, First Aid , and Hands on Training with real patients in a clinical setting. You will also learn characteristics of professionalism, interviewing skills, and professional resume writing.
At the end of the program you will earn a Certificate of Completion and will be eligible to take the Michigan State Certified Nurse Aide Exam.
Requirements for Nurse Aide Training Program
- Background check with no felonies $10.00 (complete online or in school)
- Deposit of $250 due at time of registration plus $10 for Background check
- School uniform (White scrub top and white scrub pants)
- TB Skin test
- For online registration: Complete CNA registration form complete & sign
- Read & sign refund policy form
- Purchase background check then school will contact you with results
- After background checks are approved YOU MUST PAY DEPOSIT of $ 250 online to reserve your seat ; then come into school on first day with valid ID to complete registration process
- In person you must have $260 for background and registration fee to reserve your seat.
- Forms of payment accepted : Credit or Debit cards, Money order or cashiers check.
- MUST HAVE A VALID ID
- TUITION MUST BE PAID IN FULL NO LATER THAN THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS
Tuition includes Books, Theory, Lab and Clinical. Seats filled on first come first serve basis. We have flexible payment plans!!
When you complete our program you will be professionally ready to pursue the job of your dreams!!!!! Call Today 248-702-6459