Workers and those who are taking CNA training in Michigan may face dangers in their workplace. Some may get injuries, experience assault, or get infected with the disease of patients they encounter.
According to a study by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, the five most significant hazards for health care workers are:
- Biological hazards – transmittable diseases of patients carrying bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Chemical hazards – potentially toxic or irritating agents like aerosols, gases, or vapors.
- Enviromechanical hazards – wet floorings, broken machinery, and defective equipment that can cause accidents at work or during CNA classes.
- Physical hazards – exposures to noise, radiation, and the likes.
- Psychosocial hazards – caused by stress, exhaustion, or personal problems of the nurse aide.
We cannot always guarantee safety while working or undergoing hands-on nurse aide training in Farmington Hills, Michigan. That is why we want to remind everyone to check on these possible issues and report them to the management. That way, we can perform precautionary measures to keep everybody safe.
Advanced Care Training cares for you. We will help you reach your dream of being an efficient CNA. We do not only provide the best nurse aide training in Oakland County – but we also commit to providing you with the knowledge on how to protect yourself while working. Call us now to enroll in our program.