Acquiring the knowledge and skills before delving into your chosen career is vital, and all you will have to do is take programs online to achieve that. Here at Advanced Care Training, we provide online healthcare programs to various institutions that wish to offer online programs at their facility. We have designed our programs on interactive-blended learning formats fitting to each trainee.
- Certified Nursing Assistant Online Program
- Phlebotomy Technician Online Program
- Medical Assistant: Available Spring 2021
- Medication Aide: Available Spring 2021
Each program includes:
- Chapter-Based Course Outline
- Quizzes with Each Lesson
- Grading System
- Competency Checklist
- Final Exam
- Skills Videos
- Live Discussion Boards
Who can purchase our programs?
- Career Schools
- Vocational Schools
- Trade Schools
- District High Schools
- Colleges or Universities
- Hospitals or Long-Term Care Facilities
- Community College
- Employment Agencies
How does each program work?
- Complete the online form provided and purchase login.
- Advanced Care Training will enroll the students in the course.
- Instructors will be given access to the course.
- Student/User completes the coursework on the online portal.
- School/Facility will arrange and schedule for any externship experiences.
Get in Touch with Us!
If you are interested, feel free to call 248-702-6459, and a representative will contact you shortly.